1st Place | 2nd Place | 3rd Place
Best Military Unit | Peoples Choice
Crappiest Crapper | Nicest Crapper
Event is FREE to participate in however we have enabled a suggested $20 donation towards the event
OUTHOUSE STRUCTURE RULES:
• Outhouses may be built out of any solid material. There are no weight requirements.
• Outhouses should have four sides, a roof and a doorway. If teams choose to have a door, it must be secured open during the race.
• Windows are allowed but please do not use glass.
• Any number and size of wheels may be used.
• Bicycle parts are permitted but no in-tact bicycles are allowed.
• Outhouses must be at least four feet from the floor to the highest point of the outhouse.
• You must push or pull your entry, no motors or pedals are allowed.
• Each outhouse must have a seat with a hole that one team member sits in during the race. The seat must be attached securely to the outhouse and the rider may hold on to some type of grasping device, which is suggested for safety reasons.
• Each outhouse should have its name or theme displayed on the outhouse and at least one roll of toilet paper within the structure.
• We would appreciate your outhouse resembling an actual outhouse, since it is an “outhouse” race.
• Up to five people can be on each team and one person must ride inside the outhouse and remain in the outhouse throughout the race.
• A helmet is strongly recommended for all participants but the team member riding in the outhouse IS REQUIRED to wear a helmet.
• The outhouse participants must be at least 18 years old. There is no weight limit for the riders, just make sure your outhouse can support the rider!
• Each team’s place is determined after ALL team’s members have crossed the finish line.
• The race will take place in Freedom Plaza and will be between 150-250m total with a down and back race format.
• Two outhouses will race in each heat and must remain in their own lane. The winner of each heat will advance to the next round and the losing team will be eliminated.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT FOR GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, including permission to participate in Arm Wrestling, Outhouse Racing and related activities, I, for myself, my successor, heirs, assigns, executors, and administrators;
1. Agree that prior to participating I will inspect the facilities, equipment and areas to be used, and, if I believe any of them are unsafe, I will immediately advise the person supervising the event, activity, facility, or area;
2. Acknowledge that I fully understand that my participation may involve risk of serious injury or death, including economic losses which may result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but also from the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, the condition of the
facilities, equipment, or areas where the event or activity is being conducted, the rules of play, or this type of event or activity
3. Assume any and all risks of personal injuries to myself, including medical or hospital bills, permanent or partial disability, death, and damage to my property, caused by or arising from my participation in this event or activity;
4. Covenant not to sue or present any claim for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death against City of Twentynine Palms and their officers, agents or employees, and agents attributable to my participation in the event or activity;
5. Release, waive, discharge and relinquish City of Twentynine Palms and their officers, employees, and agents from any liability, loss, damage, claim, demand or cause of action against them arising from or attributable to my participation in the event or activity, whether same shall arise by their negligence or otherwise;
6. Agree that photographs, pictures, slides, movies, or videos of my may be taken in connection with my participation in this event or activity without compensation from or City of Twentynine Palms and consent to the use of these photographs, pictures, slides, movies, or videos for any legal purpose;
7. Warrant that I am in good health and have no physical condition that would prevent me from participating in this event or activity;
8. Acknowledge that City of Twentynine Palms are not joint sponsors, joint ventures, partners, or otherwise jointly engaged in the above-named event or activity.
THIS DOCUMENT RELIEVES CITY OF TWENTYNINE PALMS AND OTHERS FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE. I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN VOLUNTARILY.
Thanks for registering to our event. See you there!